Well since we are currently driving to Colorado for the baby shower I figured I would do a post about road trips, since if you know us we take a lot of them!
So here are the top ten reasons that we enjoy road trips!
10. You can blame any and all farts on a)the dog b)the cows or c)a skunk. Now if you have ever been pregnant you will know what an awesome thing this is.
9. Beef jerky is totally considered a healthy and protein rich snack.
8. You get to hear a lot of random songs you forgot you loved.
7. Books on tape! They are absolutely necessary and we love them. We have listened to a lot of books together that otherwise we both would never have read.
6. The fact that it is totally acceptable to have a shake or a hamburger for breakfast.
5. I finally have the time to catch up on my important blog reading and Perezhilton.com
4. I get to spend hours talking to my husband. It is one of my favorite things in the world to just talk to him for hours about our lives and upcoming things.
2. Calorie counting is impossible so therefor they don’t exist during this time period. Much like during birthday week!
1. And my favorite part of road trips…getting to the place you are going. I am very excited to spend the weekend with my family and friends and celebrate our little bean.
Hope you all have a great Friday and I will post some photos of the baby shower next week. Until then I leave you with this…..